Solas Ireland - A Living Landscape Hike
- Qualified walking guide
- Pilgrimage site - 'the magic road'
- Discover the bottomless lake
- Explore the corner of the Wild Atlantic Way
A Living Landscape Hike
As you embark on this amazing hike you will get to ramble through a spectacular located in the County Donegal.
You will look at imprints that were left behind including:
- A Holy Well
- Pilgrimage Site; the 'magic road'
- A bottomless lake
- A medeival boley
- Summer Pasture Area
Will also get to see to the flora and the fauna that is on the peat bogland.
What to bring
- Waterprood coat and trousers
- Hat & Gloves
- Walking boots
- Lunch and lots to drink (2L)
- Warm clothing
- Rucksack to carry it all in.
Make sure you don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities!
Duration - 3 Hour 30 Mins
Distance - 8km
Please note that a good level of fitness is required for this walk which includes a 330 metres of ascent.
- 29 days or more before the walk: no cancellation fee
- 15-28 days before the walk: 50% cancellation fee
- 8-14 days before the walk: 75% cancellation fee
- 7 days or less before the walk: 100% cancellation
No matter what your level of fitness, Sharon can tailor her walk to suit so that everyone can get the most enjoyment of the great outdoors. A great experience to making the most of any trip to Donegal
- Bernie S