Cork Harbour Boat Hire -Self Drive Boat Hire
- Easy-to-drive boat rental
- One hour to enjoy Cork on the water
- Unforgettable sightseeing boat tour
- Full training before setting out on the water
Self-Drive Boat Tour on Cork Harbour
Set out on the water in Cork Harbour with the easy to drive boat makes it very easy to navigate the waters.
This is one of the best way to sightsee in Cork and will be an unforgettable experience.
This is an exciting day out for families and groups of all ages.
While you're on the water you can see and do great things including:
- Monastic settlement and prison that is in the middle of the harbour
- St. Coleman's cathedral which is located in the centre of Cobh
- Visit the home of the Irish Navy - Hawlbowline Island
- Discover the different birds and sea creatures that is along Cork's magnificent coastline
- See the famous pier where the very last passengers got on board the Titanic before it's disastrous voyage.
- Take a trip around Spike island
Duration - 1 Hour
Capacity - Up to 5 people (No more than 4 adults)
At least one person on board must be over 21 (ID required on arrival)
Smoking or drinking onboard is strictly prohibited and will result in being towed in straight away with no option of refund.