The Dingle Tasting Tour
- Experience authentic dishes and drinks.
- Look through the lens of a local.
- Enjoy educational and satisfying stops.
- Tour the port town of Dingle.
Venture through the culinary capital of Ireland and recieve an action packed expereince through an itinerary filled with fun, education, and satisfaction. Join a local guide who will uncover the tasty treasures in an authentic and memorable way.
Travelling in small groups gaurentees a more intimate and special adventure through iconic local pubs and restaurants where samples and secrets are shared! From seafood to beef and gin to craft beer there is a mix of flavours and facts.
Not only is Dingle home to many foodie favourites it is steeped in ancient history and traditions dating back to the 5th and 6th centuries. Becoming a booming fishing port further down the line lead to its famous food and drink culture.
It is the most unique way to gain an all round overview of Irish gems and specialties. Each location tells a different story while highlighting the community and culture of Dingle in a magical and genuine way.
Irish weather is unpredictable so it is advised that all visitors dress comfortably and appropriatley for the experieince.
- Meeting point - Paul Geaney's Bar & Restaurant, Main Street, V92 W2Y3 Dingle76
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before - Tour provider reserve the right to cancel for other related reasons up to the morning of the tour. Full refunds issued if these events occur.
- Tours run Tuesday to Saturday.
- Tour capacity of 8 people
"The knowledge of the town history was very impressive, the tour guides were very professional and food was great". Matthew. B July 2023