Irish Dance Experience - All in Experience
- Irish Dance workshop
- Local instructor
- Variety of different dance styles and steps
- A must-do when in Galway
Irish Dance Experience - All-in!
This great workshop shows you all about the ways of Irish dancing and how to do different styles of dance.
The All-In Experience lets you give Irish dancing a go in a lively, friendly and a inclusive environment.
Can either come alone or come with others either way you will take to the floor with other like-minded dancers to-be.
You will receive hints and tips from a former Riverdance dancer and form a greater appreciation of Irish dance, music and culture.
After your fun-filled session you will leave with steps from 3 styles of Irish dancing:
- Step dancing (Riverdance-style)
- Sean Nós Dancing (old-style)
- Céilí/Set Dancing (group/social)
Make memories to treasure forever and get a sense of achievement and of course leave with a smile on your face!
This workshop is good for:
- Tourists or local who want to explore Irish culture
- Families that are looking for a fun holiday experience (especially when its raining)
- Friends who'd like to try something new together
- Couple who want to try something different for a unique date
- And of course anyone who has ever wanted to learn a few steps
Duration - 90 Minutes
Under 18s may be accompanied by an adult.
Location - Claddagh Hall on Nimmo's Pier, Galway City
Free parking is available beside the Claddagh Hall.