Seashore Safari Tour
- Enjoy an outdoor adventure.
- Meet creatures that call the ocean home.
- Join an ecology trained guide.
- Gain a new perspective on the seashore.
Accompany a friendly, experienced, and professional expert for an adventure through Ireland's finest nature in the heart of Galway. Not only is the county known for its vibrant atmosphere but it also associated with unique marine life. During this tour guests will explore the seaside in a memorable yet insightful way.
Visitors can dive into the rare treasures of Trá an Dóilín and uncover rockpool dwellings where anemones, crabs, and other marine wonders await. This journey promises fun facts and discoveries that never fail to amaze explorers.
Whether you're a water lover or looking to immerse yourself in a new activity, this is just the thing for you!
- Meeting point - Wild Atlantic Way sign, Coral Strand, Co. Galway, Ireland.
- Duration - 1 hour.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour start time.
- Cancellations made atleast 24 hours prior will receive a full refund.
- It is advised to wear appropriate footwear & clothing.
"Kirsty is just amazing. ASA is a fantastic facility in beautiful Ceathrú Rua. If you’re looking to explore Connemara in a unique way, then this is it!" Rebecca. C - April 2023