McComb Coach Travel - Game of Thrones Tour
- Northern Ireland's Original Game of Thrones Tour
- Day tour from Belfast
- Stops include, Causeway Coastal Road, Carnlough, Giant's Causeway and much more
Game of Thrones Tour
Kick start the day by departing at 08:30 from Belfast and travel along the Causeway Coastal Road through beautiful coastal towns which includes Ballycastle - home to the actors who play Lady Catelyn Stark and Varys!
The main stops along this tour include:
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Cushendun - visit the cave which featured Melisandre giving birth to the shadow assassin
- Carnlough - Braavos
- Giant's Causeway - you can't come that far without visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Dark Hedges - Possibly the most recognisable of the locations where Arya Stark makes her escape down The Kings Road.
There is a good bit of walking and there can sometimes be uneven surfaces during this tour, and it there requires moderate fitness levels.
Worth every penny
Had a great day with our coach driver Paul driving around some of Northern Ireland to a few of the game of thrones film sets and the giants causeway, plenty of time at stop offs and made feel safe and kept us entertained with very good bad jokes and facts about Ireland top man