Game of Thrones Studio Tour
- Discover the magic behind iconic scenes.
- Come face to face with featured props and costumes.
- Step behind the camera lens into the sagas sets.
- Explore incredible interactive digital exhibitions.
Whether you're a loyal fan of the Seven Kingdoms or a newcomer seeking adventure, the attraction welcomes you to experience an adventure of a lifetime!
As you journey through the Game of Thrones Studio in Northern Ireland, you'll have the unique opportunity to step onto the very sets where iconic scenes were filmed.
Explore the hallowed halls of Winterfell, wander through the mesmorising details of King's Landing, and learn insider stories and fascinating anecdotes from the epic series.
Prepare to be dazzled by the cutting-edge special effects that await you inside the studio.
Step into the unique world of dragons and adventure with state-of-the-art digital exhibitions and art that will transport you deeper into the world of Westeros.
Treat yourself to some sweet and savoury bites inside the attraction’s restaurant and café or bring home exclusive tokens from the studio gift shop.
- Average visit lasts approximately 2-3 hours.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Shuttle bus from the car park to the studio is included.