Street Art Ink Old Town Art Tour
- Immerse yourself in local artwork and culture.
- Trail through old history and creative collections.
- Discover ancient treasures.
- Join a passionate and knowledgeable guide.
Travel through the lively city of Waterford with an intriguing and experienced guide that will share a local insight into the many vibrant pieces installed in the area. Discover how the breathtaking artwork was created as well as the stories that bring each visual to life.
Not only will you dive deep into artistic creations but visiotrs will also get the opportunity to explore the old military barracks, norman tower, glass work houses and plenty more notable highlights. It is a walking tour with unique twists.
Adventurers will see the city in a new light as a treasertrove of cultural and historical sites are revealed. Enjoy the architectural and enchanting wonders that can't be found anywhere else while embarking on a memorable journeyin one of Ireland's most beautiful locations.
- Duration 1 hour.
- Starting point - Norris' Corner, Barrack St.
- Rain gear is advised.